So Insightful. Thanks for sharing.
The first thing you need to know is that there are a lot of factors out there in the world that have a huge impact on how you feel (your mood), how you see yourself (your self-image), what you expect to happen (good things or bad things), and how you approach things (complain about it or look for the solution).
There are so many negative influences around that shape you, you have to be aware of these and make sure you don’t let them dictate who you really are and how you see yourself. Some negative influences:
- The news on TV / Internet
- Friends that put you down
- Friends / Others that treat you badly
- Friends / Others that are always complaining about things
- Teachers / Coaches / Parents that only point out your bad points or mistakes
- Teachers / Coaches / Parents that constantly moan about things
- You complaining…
View original post 1,223 more words